With Samsung Unpacked 2013 event kicking off today at Radio City Music Hall in New York City, all rumors and speculation about Galaxy S4 will come to rest. The event promises to show off the new GALAXY to the world – the Galaxy S4. The Korean giant will be live streaming the event to the world.
Things to Note:
- What: Samsung Mobile Unpacked 2013
- Where: New York City
- When: Samsung Galaxy S IV Event Timing
- 08:00PM – São Paulo
- 11:00PM – London
- 00:00AM – Paris (Friday)
- 03:00AM – Moscow (Friday)
- 04:30AM – New Delhi (Friday)
- 08:00AM – Tokyo (Friday)
- 10:00AM -Sydney (Friday)
You can go through the link (refer sidebar) to find the start timings of Galaxy S4 launch event in your city.
- Official stream: Samsung’s beaming this one worldwide. It will be live streamed at www.youtube.com/SamsungMobile.
- Live Blogging: Many popular sites will be live blogging the Galaxy S4 event once it gets underway. Below are the links where you find the complete coverage of Samsung unpacked 2013 announcements. There’s no need to look any further for a live stream — simply bookmark the page you’re reading right now and come back when the event starts.
Specs we already know
There has been a great amount of rumors, speculation, leaked photos and videos ahead of the big launch. If the rumors hold up, the Galaxy S4 will feature a 5-inch Full HD AMOLED display, an Exynos Octa 5410 CPU, PowerVR SGX 544MP GPU paired with 2GB of RAM and packs 2600 mAh Li-Ion battery. The device can be seen running Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean. It appears that the sides of the phone are made from aluminum material and the back from a plastic.
The device is rumored to pack a 2.1-megapixel front camera for high definition video calling, an advanced snapper on the rear will boast a 13-megapixel sensor. The camera will ship with a new feature called Samsung Orb aka photosphere. There are still plenty of other features we’re expecting to witness during the S4 launch – S4 Zoom, Eye Tracking, LTE 4G connectivity and many other exciting features. Check out complete coverage here.
[UPDATE 1]: Welcome to Radio City Music Hall in New York where Samsung will unpack the Next GALAXY on 14th March 2013 [EDT]! On D-1, Abraham from Samsung Tomorrow TV visited New York’s Times Square to feel the city with full of excitements for the Next GALAXY. Check it out!