Why I can’t access 192.168.1.1 IP & How to configure router: Sometimes there arise problems when you can’t get access to 192.168.1.1, therefore, to access the internet protocol address easily we are here to help and will also inform you about how to configure your router when yo do not get access to the internet protocol address.
Can not access router ip 192.168.1.1
1. Ensure that your router’s WAN port, as well as LAN port, are associated with links, and check whether your net card is associated with routers port 1,2,3,4, in like manner.
2. Now make sure that the LED of your Wifi router lights up after you switch on the wifi router
3. After associating the links, control on your PC, then we have to confirm if your IP is arranged legitimately. Initially, hit the “Begin” menu and after that “Run” menu, sort ‘CMD’, hit ‘alright’, then sort “IP config” in the order interface. Check if the concerned internet protocol of nearby association is 192.168.1.x (x can be between 2-254), default entryway 192.168.1.1, subnet cover 255.255.255.0. In the event, if they match exactly with what I have mentioned, there’s no issue.
4. However, in case they do not match with the ones mentioned above, you must recheck and arrange your PC’s IP. The means are: correct snap Network Neighborhood, pick Properties, discover the ‘TCP/IP’ line and double tap to change your Internet protocol, keep DNS to ‘acquire naturally.’ (If your framework is VISTA or WIN7, select the line with ‘IPV4‘)
How to configure router for 192.168.1.1 IP
5. After you are in the router design page, then you can navigate specifically to the ‘System arrangement’, and then towards ‘WAN port settings’ (my switch demonstrates the mentioned names. However, popular brands of switches show the same names), then after that sort of your record and confidential password which you might have got from frame link supplier, in the event that they are wrong, call the client benefit.
6. In case your PC still fizzled associating with the web, you can re–establish the old configuration of your wifi router with taking after strides:
Locate the little gap beside the router’s energy string attachment, discover a needle or a similar sharp object, control of the switch, embed the sharp object or adhere to the opening and keep adhered to it, then switch on your wifi router, following three seconds, then let go. Next is to log in the router and reconfigure the settings. Additionally, you have to check whether your PC’s IP is in a similar system section with your router.
7. Once you have re–established your Wifi router to its default settings, attempt to open http://192.168.1.1, it ought to open easily now.
8. If it does not open still, attempt these means: hit ‘begin – run – cmd,’ and sort ‘ping 127.0.0.1’ to figure out if your system card is functioning easily. If there seems to be no issue with your system card, supplant your router, yet you would be advised to acquire a PC to reassure if the wifi router is functioning effectively.